[rrd-users] rrdgraph possible bugs

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at pavouk.org
Tue Oct 7 12:48:18 MEST 2003

When I use option "--units-exponent 0", then Y axis completely disappear.

When I use option "--units-exponent 0" together with "--lower-limit 0", then
Y axis disappear, but zero is visible as "-0.0".

When I use option "--units-exponent 0" together with "--lower-limit 0"
and "--alt-y-grid", then Y axis is displayed correctly and zero
is displayed as "0", what is OK.

When I use option "--units-exponent 0" together with "--lower-limit 0"
and "--alt-y-mrtg", then Y axis is displayed correctly and zero
is displayed as "0", what is OK.

Can somebody tell me, if I don't understand something, or is this BUG in
rrdtool?

Thanks for reply,

Pavel Ruzicka