[rrd-users] RRD on Win2k, multiple config files

Mike Bollman MBollman at eprod.com
Thu Oct 16 22:01:31 MEST 2003

I have MRTG running with RRD on a Windows 2000 server.  I am using the
Fire Daemon service manager to call my config file (mrtg rrdconfig.cfg).
I am using this to pull snmp data (i..e cpu use, memory, etc) from
multiple servers.  The question I have is how can I go about grouping
all the parameters for one server together.  Right now my MRTG homepage
is  mess as I have one giant config file.  I spoke to a friend about
this and he said to break each server into its own config file and then
call them individually.  Would this work?  Is there a  better way?  If
that is the case and I have say 100 servers to monitor then I would have
100 config files.
Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Mike Bollman