[rrd-users] Doubt about time behavior

Jose Geraldo de Oliveira jgeraldo at csu.com.br
Mon Sep 1 20:15:58 MEST 2003

Hello people
I tried to find ansers for my question in the history bu i can´t.

I´m using RRD integrated with Nagios to generate live graph about CPU and
memory of my Sun servers.

The capture process is OK, but i´m not very happy with the graph results.

We have here some servers that are used in OLTP during the day (from 7:00 AM
to 9:00 PM) but during the other time slice (during night - 9:01 PM to 6:59
AM) they used to process batch aplications.

We planned to draw graphs using MAX data during the first period (OLTP) and
using AVERAGE data in the second period.

Can anyone help-me ?

Thanks
José Geraldo
Belo Horizonte - MG state