[rrd-users] rrdtool graph cli options...

Justin F. Knox jknox at partnerc.com
Tue Sep 23 17:11:13 MEST 2003

Hi all,
     I'm using rrdtool graph from the command line, as well as through PHP directly (with code from the contrib dir).

My question is this: is there an option at the command line for rrdtool graph to suppress the gray image border? I've looked through the man pages and can find no such option. Is there something I'm missing, perhaps the background color of the image can control that?

all help is appreciated (even if it is to just rtm again ;))

regards,
Justin