[rrd-users] rrdcgi can't find rrd file on win2000

Daniel Guérard DanielGuerard at rideau.com
Fri Sep 26 19:55:59 MEST 2003

Hello,
    I want to move my rddcgi to a new server. Al do it works fine on the first server I always get this error on the new one...

[ERROR: opening 'sprint.rrd': No such file or directory]

the files all reside in the c:\sprint folder

sprint.rrd
sprint.rrdcgi

this folder is a virtual folder of IIS

sprint.rrdcgi contain

<RRD::GRAPH sprint1a.gif
          --title "Average transfer" --start -2h --end now --height 200 --width 800 -v kbps
          DEF:bytesin=sprint.rrd:input:AVERAGE
          DEF:bytesout=sprint.rrd:output:AVERAGE

I tried to change it to :
DEF:bytesin=c\:\\cprint\\sprint.rrd:input:AVERAGE

still get the same error.

Any idea what I should look for ?
Thanks!

Daniel!