[rrd-users] Re: wrong values when graphing with RRD

Fernando Nieto fnieto at satec.es
Wed Apr 21 10:06:23 MEST 2004

Hi, I've just tried changing --units-exponents, but it doesn't work :(

I've been doing some more research, I've made the same graph with different
time span, that is what I have noticed:

  Value expected (max): 10

and that's what i get:

	Span		Value
	1 day 	10 (showed value while 24h < span < 39h )
	2 days	5  (showed value when span >= 39h)
	3 days	5
	4 days	3.333
	5 days	2.5
	6 days	2.5
	7 days	2
	8 days	1.666667

I don't understand why rrdtool does this,  another suggestion?

Rob, thank you very much anyway.