[rrd-users] Re: 14all.cgi broken with rrdtool-1.0.47?

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at pavouk.org
Wed Aug 4 10:59:44 MEST 2004

Hello,

> 	I apologize if this has been covered.  I attempted to search the archives
> before posting.  Anyway, ever since I upgraded rrdtool to 1.0.47, the
> y-axis of my 14all.cgi-generated graphs is goofed up.  I read another post
> that suggested that this might be due to changes in --alt-y-mrtg & -o?  I
> tried contacting the author of 14all.cgi, but I didn't get a response.
> Does anyone have a fix for this behavior? You can view the borked graphs at
> http://www.howsyournetwork.com/14all/

Some older version of 14all.cgi doesn't use --alt-y-mrtg option.
You can try to remove this option from 14all.cgi.
In RRDTool versions to 1.0.46 --alt-y-mrtg option generates Y Axis moved
UP in some situations. This was fixed in 1.0.47.
Now I use MRTG 2.10.14 with RRDTool 1.0.48 and 14all.cgi v1.1p25 for few
months without visible problems.

Best regards,

Pavel Ruzicka