[rrd-users] snmpv3 aware frontends

Dick Davies rasputnik at hellooperator.net
Mon Dec 6 14:30:43 MET 2004

I've been looking at cricket, which apparently still doesn't
support snmpv3, because SNMP_Session.pm doesn't.

[ Which is a bit of a pisser, quite why they couldn't just use
snmpget to gather stats is beyond me....]

Are there any rrdtool/snmp frontends that support SNMPv3 stats gathering?

At the minute I'm doing my own collection then drraw to do the renders, but
it would be much less of a pain if I had a tool to automate rrd creation too....

--
The State is the kind of organization which, though it does big things
badly, does small things badly too. - John Kenneth Galbraith