[rrd-users] RRD Create.

Sean Boice sboice at demandware.com
Wed Dec 15 11:23:36 MET 2004

I've read through as much documentation as I can find but I still am a
bit confused as to how-to create an RRD with the following layout.  Can
anyone here offer a solution or point me in the direction of some
related samples or help.

We want to create an RRD that holds hourly data points (sessions).
Every hour we will update the RRD with the last hours session count.  We
want to be able to graph sessions by day, week, month (30 day) and
year.

> 24 heartbeat 3600 (day)
> 168 heartbeat 3600 (week)
> 1800 heartbeat 3600 (month, 30 day)
> 8736 heartbeat 3600 (year)

Please reply to the cc'd address (my address) as I haven't gotten my
subscription confirmation for the list.