[rrd-users] Integrating values, font, localization

Martin Horak horakm at mail.sce.cz
Fri Feb 20 11:38:25 MET 2004

Hello RRDtool users.
I just discovered this amazing tool and after a day of playing with it I
have several questions:

1) I collect classic Internet line usage statistics from our router. Is
it possible to make a graph of total amount of transmitted data over
choosen interval (in fact integration of classic usage statistic)? I
didn't see any CF like SUMMARY, INTEGRAL or so.

2) Can I affect font used in graph generation?

3) Is it possible to generate texts in native language/codepage (8859-2
for me)?

Thank you for answers and good luck with RRDtool.

Martin Horak
Decin, Czech rep.