[rrd-users] Re: Integrating values, font, localization

Martin Horak horakm at mail.sce.cz
Mon Feb 23 11:36:58 MET 2004

I don't think my scripting skills will help me. I use pure rrdtool with
perl. I think it isn't a problem for me to fetch manually the values
from rrd and make a sum of them, but I'd also had to manually draw the
graph. And it's not worth the effort. I want rrdtool to draw the graph.

Another tiny question:
Is it possible to make a horizontal line at average value of printed
interval? I'm afraid that HRULE accepts only literal constant value.

Martin