[rrd-users] Re: CPU Utilization for Enterasys ELS 100

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon Jan 12 18:53:25 MET 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 postmaster at gnvfc.net wrote:

> We are using Enterasys (Cabletron) ELS 100 (24 port) switch in our ISP
> setup. We would like to monitore its CPU Utilization..
>
> Any one know about  the OID/MIB or its configuration ......

Try you favorite web search machine and you get hits like:
http://www.somix.com/support/mrtg_repository.php?cmd=vendor&vendor=53&vendor_name=Enterasys+Networks+Inc.

Learn all details available by querying the switch with tools like
snmpwalk.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.