[rrd-users] Re: HELP needed in Problem while compiling RRD on SOLARIS 8

Tanveer Ahmad Dar tanveer at emix.net.ae
Sun Jan 18 04:46:40 MET 2004

Hi,
 Yah it does exist in the same directory as the make file is using and that directory is also specified in PATH .Actually if i execute the following command diectly i get the same message that means that the only issue is with cc itself and i need to find out what language optional package is not installed or how can i make my MAKEFILE to use gcc rather than cc.

/usr/ucb/cc
/usr/ucb/cc:  language optional software package not installed

Thanx

Regards
Tanveer