[rrd-users] Re: Change gridline color?

hakan lindholm hakan at staff.spray.se
Sun Jan 18 06:31:42 MET 2004

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, richard cranium wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using RRDtool with MRTG to make some NT monitoring graphs. I noticed
> that RRDtool always generates the major gridlines in an annoying red color
> which isn't very easy on the eyes. Is it possible to change the gridline
> color to black like in the graphs that MRTG makes?

No problem, for sure.

push @args,'-c','MGRID#ee0000','-c','GRID#999999';

is from some script of mine.

The F manual says:

-c|--color COLORTAG#rrggbb (default colors)

override the colors for the standard elements of the graph. The COLORTAG
must be one of the following symbolic names: BACK ground, CANVAS, SHADEA
left/top border, SHADEB right/bottom border, GRID, MGRID major grid, FONT,
FRAME and axis of the graph or ARROW. This option can be called multiple
times to set several colors.

Please help yourself to pick whatever colors you desire.

/H