[rrd-users] Re: weeknumbers

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Mon Jan 26 22:59:58 MET 2004

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 10:43:31PM +0100, Van den Bossche Eric wrote:
> Alex,
>
> I'm using 1.0.40 perl 5.8 version of rrdtool. If you can  tell me
> what you need to know in order to hopefully come up with an
> answer.

A small example, creating a database and a graph, showing the case
where you think weeknumbers show up would be best.  Combine this
with _why_ you think weeknumbers should show up.

Also, specifics such as "in stead of week numbers I get hours",
"in stead of week numbers I get blanks" etc. are the least bit
of information.

Please, don't top post: