[rrd-users] compiling developement version of rrdtool

gandreys guillaume.andreys at insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jan 30 09:16:38 MET 2004

Hello,

I need to compile the developement version of rrdtool to use it with the
project ossim (www.ossim.net).
I am compiling it with gcc 3.3.2 under linux knoopix 3

When I try do do ./configure I have this error :

>checking libart_lgpl/libart.h usability... no
>checking libart_lgpl/libart.h presence... no
>checking for libart_lgpl/libart.h... no
>configure: error: Adjust CPPFLAGS so that the libart_lgpl header libart_lgpl/
>libart.h gets found

If I do export CPPFLAGS=/usr/include/libart-2.0/libart_lgpl/, I have got an
other error :
>checking for gcc... gcc
>checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C
>compiler cannot create executables
>See `config.log' for more details.

I am not really confortable with compilation with gcc ... Is someone can help
me ?

Thinks,

Guill