[rrd-users] Re: --alt-y-mrtg & -o

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at pavouk.org
Fri Jul 9 23:47:02 MEST 2004

Hello,

there was some fixations of alt-y-mrtg in version 1.0.47.
See changelog: http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/pub/CHANGES

--alt-y-mrtg works badly in older version.
This option works great for me now. But I use this without
logarithmic -o option.
Please test version 1.0.46 or older.

Best regards,

Pavel Ruzicka