[rrd-users] Re: --alt-y-mrtg & -o

Darren Henderson darren at nighttide.net
Sat Jul 10 00:02:47 MEST 2004

appologies - missed the suggestion of trying an older version.

Not sure if I see the benifit though (other then pin pointing when the
change occured - for all I know it has never worked). --alt-y-grid works
fine with -o in the current versions. I don't see enough of a difference
between --alt-y-grid and --alt-y-mrtg to be terribly concerned by the
issue but I did want to point it out.

Thanks,
Darren

Darren Henderson                                  darren at nighttide.net