[rrd-users] Execute Perl code into a rrdcgi run script?

Antonio Delgado Frias antonio.delgado at ydilo.com
Fri Jul 23 17:26:52 MEST 2004

Hi,

Excuse me if this question has been answered already but I'vent been
able to find it at the archive.

I would like to create some thumbnails with convert utility from my
rrdcgi script, but I have no clue how to be able to add such perl code
as the source it's already interpreted by the main #!path/rrdcgi

Any hint?

Thanks in advance.

Antonio Delgado.

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any wrong transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Ydilo Advanced Voice Solutions, S.A. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.