[rrd-users] R: Re: RRDTOOL - SNMP & System Resources

Simone Felici - Alpikom Spa s.felici at alpikom.it
Mon Jun 7 14:31:06 MEST 2004

That's an idea... I'll try to set a lock file to ensure only one script is
running.
I'll check if there is a way to set a timeout on the snmpget (walk) to
prevent (if possible) that the script hangs up during the execution.

BTW I cannot give me an answer how the memory is changing so quickly and why
the allocated memory from the scripts cannot change to free at the end of
the process.

http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/p/02-memory.png

Anyway, it's a little off topic, but thank's!

@Serge: thank's for the friendly cron version :)

Simon