[rrd-users] Y Axis Label Precision Question

Steve Robb Steve_Robb at cnt.com
Wed Jun 16 04:05:47 MEST 2004

I looked through the man pages and couldn't quite find what I was
looking for so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm graphing a series of file downloads from a server and everything is
working just fine except that on the Y axis, the labels are displayed as
4.0, 5.0, etc and at other times they might even appear as 1.5, 2.0,
2.5, etc. Since the file download values are integers I'd like to be
able to force the Y axis to label them as 1, 2, 3, etc.

Any thoughts on how to force the Y axis labels to display as an integer
value?

TIA

   Steve Robb