[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool empty graphs

Radu Spineanu radus at smartpost.ro
Fri Mar 19 03:40:00 MET 2004

Salutari :)

I'm going to look into that.
However first i need to get the data in rrd's work.

Another thing i discovered is that sometimes data is added.
However it's completely random.
For example, initially it worked  ( that means it updated only once even
though the script is ran every 15 minutes ), except for disk space usage.
I deleted all rrd's and after that nothing worked.
Now i can see that again there was an update to everything except
iface statistics (again something is missing and the update was only once )
I am using fprobe+flow-tools

Radu