[rrd-users] incorect update

Martinec Zdeněk Zdenek.Martinec at CONTACTEL.CZ
Tue Mar 30 10:59:15 MEST 2004

Hi,

I'm using rrdtool on win2k for performance monitoring and sometimes I'm =
getting bad values in rrd databases. When I check logs from program =
which updated rrd databases, values are good  but in databases are =
nonsence values ie. program returns disk queue value 0.42 but in =
database is 14363800. It isn't in all databases but it's in 50% of all =
my databases. I use GAUGE or COUNTER DST. I've version 1.0.40. Do you =
know what it is or why rrdtool save nonsence values? Or exists some new =
version?

Thanks

Zdenek

 <<AvgDiskQueueLeng_M_daily.gif>>=20