[rrd-users] Having problems with rrd graphs... help please

Fernando Nieto fnieto at satec.es
Thu May 6 09:26:27 MEST 2004

Hi all!,
I'm still having problems with my rrd graphs...

Please check the images i'm sending, both are completely equivalent, that
is, the same rrd, the same time span... the only difference is the graph
height and width. I expected to get the same graph but, as you can see, they
are difference, both the graph and the legend values. Could somebody tell me
if that's possible to happen and why?

Best regards,
Fernando

-- Type: image/gif