[rrd-users] W2K Server w Perl v5.6.1 install of RRDtool

Frank D. Gunseor fdavidg at adelphia.net
Mon May 10 20:16:25 MEST 2004

I hope this is the correct venue for this question.

I am trying to install RRDtool on a W2K Server running ActiveState Perl
v5.6.1 build 635.

Reading the README-X86-NT file that came with the software it states that
you mustr have a working Perl 5.6 (http://www.activestate.com).

Then I go to the perl-shared directory and type ppm install rrds.ppd and
receive the following error message:

    "Error installing package 'RRDs.ppd': Read a PPD for 'RRDs.ppd', but it
is not intended for this build of Perl (MSWin32-x86-multi-thread)"

Can someone help me with this install???????? Where do I go from here??????