[rrd-users] Re: Win32 RRD's

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Fri Nov 12 22:31:03 MET 2004

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 04:19:21PM -0500, Sunil Modi (IT) wrote:
> Hi rrd-users
> This is a basic question but I have a slew of RRD's that I want to convert from Win32 to UNIX.  I was wondering if anyone has tried converting multiple RRD's to XML in Windows?  I haven't the slightest clue on how to write a batch file but I rather not do a dump on each individual file.  Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Something like

FOR %rrdfile IN (*.rrd) DO rrdtool dump %rrdfile > %rrdfile.xml

might work.  Try it, expand on it, enhance it.  Report when you've
found the exact syntax so that others can find it in the archives.

HTH
Alex
--
You want an answer?  You'd better follow the following guidelines!
Linesize well below 80 chars. Reply to the list, not to me. Trim