[rrd-users] Re: Monthly graph

JaromírMikulík mikulik at centrum.cz
Wed Nov 17 15:59:07 MET 2004

Hello.

OK, I have corrected that, now it's guite OK.

But I have a small problem with it ... I'm showing the text 'Week xx' where xx is the number of week in the year. I have created the graph with this parametr:

--x-grid DAY:1:WEEK:1:WEEK:1:604800:"Week %W"

It is quite OK, but the number of week is 'now-1' i.e. today - 17.11.2004 - is the Week 47, but RRD is showing Week 46. Where is the problem now, please? Why the number of week is one minus than reality?

Could you help me, please?

Thank you very much.

JaMi