[rrd-users] rrds::graph --units-exponent bug?

Dulac, Daniel (Dan) ddulac at aprisma.com
Tue Oct 19 16:30:37 MEST 2004

Hi All,

I'm running rrdtool 1.0.48 and using the RRDs perl-module in a script.
Everything works great except I can't get the "-units-exponent" option to
work properly.  I've also tried "-X" with the same negative results.
Essentially, RRDs::graph doesn't see either one of these graph options as
valid options.  The RRDs::error() output is the following:

RRDs::graph Error: unknown option '--units-exponent 6'

RRDs::graph Error: unknown option 'X'

When I use either one of these options at the command-prompt using
"rrdtool.exe graph <graph options>", it works fine.  I just can't get it to
work with RRDs.pm.

Has anyone else seen this?  I just want to make sure this is a bug and not
me. ;-)

Regards,

Dan