[rrd-users] Re: Odd Situation

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Thu Oct 28 23:28:55 MEST 2004

> I am currently collecting VMSTAT data and want to further
> delve into the data.  What I want is to be able to go across
> multiple rrd's and pick out values that are pertinent to what
> I need.  What I need gets complicated.

Hmm, this was left unanswered the last time and I guess it's
Because it's hard to understand what you are trying to
Achieve. Is this interpretation right:

- you want to pick a percentage interval, say 20-30%
- you want to define an interval, say yesterday and you want
  to count how many times a server had a cpu usage 20-30%
  within that interval?
- and perhaps do the same for all servers and add the numbers
  together?

That wouldn't be too hard to program in perl.

Serge.