[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool doesn't always return proper status codes on error

Haroon Rafique haroon.rafique at utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 8 17:12:58 MEST 2005

On Today at 4:18pm, TO=>Tobias Oetiker <oetiker at ee.ethz.ch> wrote:

TO> Hi Haroon,
TO>
TO> if your patch is not in 1.2rc5, please send it again ...
TO>
TO> cheers
TO> tobi

Hi Tobi,

Thanks for the quick response. After doing a subversion checkout, from
"svn log src/rrd_tool.c", I see:

r292 | oetiker | 2004-10-21 15:21:24 -0400 (Thu, 21 Oct 2004) | 2 lines

fix return codes in the error case -- Haroon Rafique
<haroon.rafique at utoronto.ca>

So, the fix is already there... I am not too familiar with svn, so I don't
know if this was before or after the branch to 1.2. I know for sure this
is not in 1.0.49.

Chris, see my note above.

Regards,