[rrd-users] Re: Bandwidth per week

Erik de Mare erik at oezie.org
Thu Apr 14 22:29:02 MEST 2005

I posted this already earlier. but I think with some adjustments it can
be used for your purpose. I don't know your perl-scripting skills but it
is pretty simple script. here is a(working) sample for month and year
stats, http://haas.oezie.org/cgi-bin/traffic.pl?jaar=2005&maand=4 and
http://haas.oezie.org/cgi-bin/traffic.pl?jaar=2005. the source of the
scripts is at the bottom of the page. if there are any question, just ask.

mvg

Erik de Mare