[rrd-users] Re: Failed to create graphs

learnrrd tool learnrrd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:28:52 MEST 2005

Hi,

I just used "rrdtool dump" and "rrdtool info" and compared the data
obtained on both Linux and PPC machines and they look alsmost the same
to me.

What could be the distinguishing factor between the graphing on these
2 machines, that one place i see the graph and the other i dont?

Any clues will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!