[rrd-users] how to get rid of the vertical slopes

Frederik Teerlinck largowww at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:44:17 MEST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to create a graph with a line where I only see the horizontal
part of the line and not the vertical part. So in fact I only want to
see a dot on the value and don't want the dots to be connected.
Looking at the documentation, I thought it was not possible, but then
I've found smokeping, which makes graphs just the way I want to (cf.
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/smokeping/index.cgi?target=chbroadband.adsl.tiscali.horyzon
). I looked into the source of smokeping, but saw they're also using
the LINE graph and couldn't find how they did this.

Anybody an idea how to do this?