[rrd-users] problem with mailgraph_virus.rrd

Uslu, Yavuz yavuz.uslu at sunrise.net
Mon Aug 15 13:42:29 MEST 2005

hi there

i'm really new in this rrd stuff.

my server is running under red hat 7.2

i've installed mailgraph on my server. now the problem is that i can view the mailgraph but i can't see mailgraph_virus

my error log from httpd is

Premature end of script headers: /data/www/myserver.com/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi
ERROR: opening 'var/lib/mailgraph/mailgraph_virus.rrd': No such file or directory

i've checked the config on mailgraph.cgi and i've put the correct directorys for each of the services.

my $rrd = '/var/lib/mailgraph/mailgraph.rrd'; # path to where the RRD database is
my $rrd_virus = 'var/lib/mailgraph/mailgraph_virus.rrd'; # path to where the Virus RRD database is
my $tmp_dir = '/tmp/mailgraph/,cgi-bin/,cgi-bin'; # temporary directory where to store the images
my $rrdtool_1_0 = ($RRDs::VERSION < 1.199908);

there is a directory called mailgraph and also there is a file called mailgraph_virus.rrd

could somebody please help me in this issue??

thanks in advance

Yavuz Uslu

 <mailto:u at sunrise.net>
 <http://www.sunrise.ch/>