[rrd-users] Re: IEEE math on PPC

learnrrd tool learnrrd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:27:02 MEST 2005

Hi,

My hardware / os details are :

Hardware - Power Quic III

OS - Linux 2.4.20

GCC - 3.4.1

Did you have to give any special switch to GCC to indicate to use IEEE
floating point, or did you have to compile the kernel with some
special math emulation options to make it work?

Also, could you please tell me the command you gave to cross compile
for power4 chip ? You must be using a cross compiler rite?

Thanks in advance for your response. :)

Thanks!