[rrd-users] Re: Prob with RRDTool

Marc Haber mh+rrd-users at zugschlus.de
Fri Aug 19 14:48:27 MEST 2005

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 01:41:25PM +0100, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> On Fri 19 Aug 2005 08:41, Marc Haber wrote:
> > There is a truckload of tools available that all use rrdtool to graph
> > stuff. Most probably, your problem is already solved in one of these
> > tools.
>
> What are these tools?
> Where do they live?

Do you really want me to re-iterate the pointer to munin, which you
have conveniently edited away while answering my message?

If you don't like munin for some reason, Big Brother and torrus can
plot host-based resource-usage data too, but munin provides _much_
more in-depth information and is easily extensible.

Greetings
Marc