[rrd-users] Re: newbie question: antialiased graphs?

Angelo Höngens angelo at hongens.nl
Sun Aug 28 11:21:09 MEST 2005

Hmm.. I cloned one of my machines, and upgraded it from Debian testing to unstable, and that does the trick.

Problem is, I don't want to upgrade to unstable.. I got rrdtool from unstable, with all it's dependencies:

Package: rrdtool (1.2.11-0.2, 1.0.49-1)
-libart-2.0-2 (>= 2.3.16) [not hurd-i386]
-libc0.3 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4) [hurd-i386]
-libc6 (>= 2.3.5-1) [not alpha, hurd-i386, ia64]
-libc6.1 (>= 2.3.5-1) [alpha, ia64]
-libfreetype6 (>= 2.1.5-1)
-libgd2-noxpm (>= 2.0.33) [hurd-i386]
-libjpeg62 [hurd-i386]
-libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.8rel)
-librrd0 (>= 1.0.10-1) [hurd-i386]
-librrd2 [not hurd-i386]
-zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.1)
-librrds-perl

But that doesn't get me antialiased graphs and fonts. So there must be ANOTHER program that is involved in creating the graphs.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

Angelo.