[rrd-users] problem with displaying metrics of different ranges

Charles Li cli168 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 18:38:29 MET 2005

I have a rrd that contains several metrics.  The value
of the metrics are very different in the range, ie,
one range is between 1 and 200, another is between
5000 to 20000.  When I plot these 2 metrics on the
same graph, only one line is readable.  How can I plot
it so that I can see both values, they do not need to
be on the same scales.  Once way I was thinking of
doing is to scale them to below 10, but I need to get
the MAX, which I do not know how to get... Any other
better methods?

Thanks,
Charles Li