[rrd-users] Re: problem with displaying metrics of different ranges

Charles Li cli168 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 16:04:27 MET 2005

Sorry for this.  But, is there anyone else on this
email list...

-- My original message: --
I have an RRD that contains several metrics.  The
value of the metrics is very different in the range,
i.e., one range is between 1 and 200, and another is
between 5000 to 20000.  When I plot these 2 metrics on
the same graph, only one line is readable.  How can I
plot it so that I can see both values, they do not
need to be on the same scales.  Once way I was
thinking of doing is to scale them to below 10, but I
need to get the MAX, which I do not know how to get...
Can anyone suggest better methods?

Thanks,
Charles Li