[rrd-users] Re: Graphs with links

Yurek, Matt matt.yurek at webloyalty.com
Fri Feb 25 21:05:56 MET 2005

> I'm looking for more granularity - being able to view a time slice
> and click on that time slice to get more detail.

How about a server-side image map and some logic that knows what the
timeframe of the current graph is so it can figure out the requested
timeframe?

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you, recipient, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.