[rrd-users] R: Simple (Stupid) COUNTER Question

Simone Felici s.felici at alpikom.it
Fri Jan 14 11:48:51 MET 2005

Noone can helo me with this little problem and resolve my confused ideas? In
simple words I would create my rrd COUNTER32 traffic files setting a correct
MAX value for example with MAX limit not over MAX line speed +50%.

Example a 2Mbit Line should have a rrd file with max value allowed not over
3Mbit, to prevent strange peaks. Also what should I set creating the file?
(DS:ds-name:DST:heartbeat:min:***MAX***)

Thank's to all!

Simon