[rrd-users] Re: (@) Trouble Installing RRDTool 1.2.10

Prasanna Kumar Natarajan apoarxd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 14:34:57 MEST 2005

Mike,
        I got the complete installation instructions from the following web page.
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/doc/rrdbuild.en.html

I should have read it carefully before proceeding to install. Thanks for all the help.

Regards,
Prasanna.
michael.cormier at cgi.com wrote:

Is your $BUILD_DIR and $INSTALL_DIR the same as in the rrdbuild.doc?

You may have to run “ranlib $BUILD_DIR/lb/lib/*.a” before configuring…