[rrd-users] Re: C/C++ vs. rddtool

Kevin C. kevingpo at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:08:52 MEST 2005

Thanks Daniel for the info. I'll look into it.

Just also wondering.

I followed the rrdbuild page of instructions word by word for building and
installing rrdtool. I notice that the $BUILD_DIR =
/usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.10.

I successfully executed every instruction including the last 'make install'
for rrdtool-1.2.10. However I notice that I cannot execute rrdtool elsewhere
but the bin folder. Is it normal that the 'make install' doesn't
automatically 'path' the /usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.10/bin folder? Do we have to
manually path this folder ourselves?