[rrd-users] Re: PHP and RRDTool

D. Walsh info at daleenterprise.com
Fri Jul 29 21:56:59 MEST 2005

On Jul 29, 2005, at 09:49 AM, Salil Kulkarni wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to use the 'rrdtool graph' functionality from a PHP script
> on Mac OS
> X Darwin. Is there any other way to execute the command besides
> using the
> 'system()' function in PHP.
>
> It would be great to have any suggestions.
>
> Thanks,
> Salil.

Take a look at:
http://www.mustangrestomods.com/info.php
http://www.mustangrestomods.com/rrdtool_info.php

to see it in action:
http://www.mustangrestomods.com/info.php
(This version of the amavis-stats app is not a publicly available
since I have modified this and it never got submitted for release)

This is not the same PHP stuff included with RRDTOOL.

I did a major rewrite because it had problems with Darwin, Mac OSX
and some versions of FreeBSD.