[rrd-users] Re: help with librrd_th

winkey winkey at unstable.org
Sun Jul 31 05:51:45 MEST 2005

well in my case i compiled rrdtool from source and it installed as a
library AND a program, the headers are in /usr/include
or /usr/local/include.

most of the functions don't need alot in the way of args. you pass them
an int of how many args and a char ** array of the args ie: argc, argv.
like you ran it from the command line. however the graph function is
different and you should dig up some usage of it to see what they did.
the newer versions of rrdtool use a file pointer and i am not sure what
they did yet.