[rrd-users] Re: Encoding problem in 1.2.9

David J Andersson david.andersson at port80.se
Mon Jun 13 08:59:27 MEST 2005

Hello Tobias!

The problem is not that I don't get the months/weekday names in swedish
the problem is as I tried to describe in my previos post that after
upgrading rrdtool from 1.2.8 to 1.2.9 instead of åäö I get 'Enc-err' and
the names that has åäö characters in them says 'Enc-err' instead of the
correct weekday name. The weekday names that only uses a-z in swedish
are displayed fine. You can visit http://david.port.se/fault/ to see
what I mean.

--
Regards

  David J Andersson                    E-post: david.andersson at port80.se
  Port80 AB, Box 92059                          Tel: +46 (0)8 5000 30 01
  SE 120 06 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN                   GSM: +46 (0)704 53 92 41