[rrd-users] Re: Image differences between rrdtool 1.0 and 1.2

Watkins, K (Kobe) Kobe.Watkins at rabobank.com
Mon Jun 20 03:37:59 MEST 2005

Hi Tobi,

Thanks for that! I just installed the new 1.2.10 version and the problem
has been fixed.

I wasn't using the --alt-y-grid option (though I did play with it to try
to fix the problem). I've listed my only relevant settings below. In any
event, it's been fixed.

--width 600
--height 200
--imgformat PNG
--lower-limit 0
--lazy
--vertical-label "Bits per Second"

Also, to Mischa Peters whose original email asked when font was used to
create the graphs in v1.0, I believe it was Lucida Sans Typewriter.

Regards,
Kobe