[rrd-users] creating graph of network usage.

Magnus Ottosson magnus at grand1982.com
Mon Jun 27 20:47:39 MEST 2005

Hi!
I'm trying to generate graphs of my network usage. I have setup rules
with iptables and l7-filter to mark my different kind of traffic. I now
wan't to use this data to create some graphs.

I have created scripts fpr creating and updating the rrd database aswell
as generate the graphs. But I lawas get that the dataflow is 0B/s. I
have atached my scripts so yu can take a look at them. The generated
graphs can be found here: http://qos.grand1982.com/network/

I have noticed that if I update the database more often the every 5
minutes the dataflow get's higher... what could be the problem ypu think?

regards
Magnus

-- Type: text/plain
-- Size: 1k (2017 bytes)