[rrd-users] Re: Dynamic MRTG Style Graphs + Page (perl/ php?)

Fernando Nieto nieto.f at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:43:42 MET 2005

Hello Leonard, I've been looking at your website link, it's a great site.
I have a question for you, does RRDtool make that graphs by himself or
does  Cricket make some additional processing?, I mean, I've been
working with RRDtool for a long time and the graphs are not so
"smooth", I don't know how to explain but the look pretty!.

Best regards,
Fernando