[rrd-users] [Fwd: Millisecond/microsecond granularity support?]

Anand Janakiraman janakiraman.anand at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:16:28 MET 2005

Hello RRD users,

I'm new to this tool and this mailing list. Downloaded 1.0.49. Compiled
and installed it. Was reading thru a tutorial and man pages and tried an
example. Seems like start and update times are specified in seconds
(relative to Unix epoch). After googling previous posts to this list, I
saw that a patch to support milli/micro second granularity was submitted
sometime in 2003. However, the latest stable version (1.0.49) doesn't
seem to have this patch. If anybody knows of a stable version with this
patch, would appreciate it if you could point me to it.
Thank you.
Anand.